FGS is going virtual! I am so excited to share with you the details on attending the Federation of Genealogical Societies’ annual conference for 2020. Now, you can attend virtually without the cost of travel, food, and accommodations. Early bird prices are good now through August 14th so don’t delay on registering!
FGS 2020 Family History Conference Goes Virtual
Here’s how it works:
On September 2 you will join the conference for Live! sessions that include CeCe Moore, Thomas W. Jones, Ari Wilkins, Judy G. Russell, and Lisa Louise Cooke. There will also be special presentations from Ancestry and FamilySearch.
Each registration package offers a variety of On-Demand content (80 sessions to choose from) and you will have access to more than 30 sponsored sessions and 15 society management sessions for FREE!
All Registration Packages Include:
- A one-day live event featuring 8 presentations
- A selection of over 90 on-demand presentations that may be viewed from September 15, 2020, to March 15, 2021
- 16 FREE presentations on society management topics
- 30+ FREE sponsored presentations on topics of DNA, methodology, skill-building, technology and so much more
- Access to the virtual exhibit hall available for 30 days
- Digital syllabus
Virtual attendees even get a goodie bag complete with commemorative face mask, conference lapel pin, embossed notebook, and USB flash drive with the conference syllabus!