Legacy Family Tree Webinars turned 10 years old yesterday! They want to celebrate with you. Read below to find out what’s happening over the next 10 days of celebrating!
Unlocking 10 FREE Webinars for 10 days
In celebration of 10 years, Family Tree Webinars is opening the top webinar from each year and making them free for 10 days. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/top10 to watch.
- 2010 – Mapping Software for Genealogists by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2011 – Organizing for Success by Karen Clifford
- 2012 – Ten Brick Wall Tips for Beginners by Marian Pierre-Louis
- 2013 – Digital Research Guidance, Research Logs and To Do Lists by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2014 – Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
- 2015 – Genealogy 101, a 3-Session Course in Beginning Genealogy – Part 1 by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
- 2016 – Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D
- 2017 – 50 Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
- 2018 – Quality, Time and Completion: Developing a Research Plan (Part One) by J. Mark Lowe, CG FUGA
- 2019 – Case Studies in Gray: Identifying Shared Ancestries Through DNA and Genealogy by Nicka Smith
- 2020 – Organizing Your DNA Results (updated!) by Diahan Southard
And you won’t want to miss the steep discounts for NEW MEMBERS! Purchase a membership on September 15 and 16th and get 40% off; purchase your membership on September 17th and 18th and get 35% off; September 19th and 20th get 30% off; September 21 and 22nd get 25% off; and September 23rd and 24th get 20% off! Remember, these sale prices are for new members only!
Leave a Reply