Ring in 2020 with TechZone! A new membership benefit from MyHeritage and FamilyTreeWebinars.com. Here’s a little more about it.
In addition to the live and archived webinars for genealogy education, MyHeritage and FamilyTreeWebinars.com has added a new membership benefit called TechZone.
It’s a library of forty brand new tech videos (all 10-minutes-or-less) and they are available now! New videos will be released every Friday on all sorts of topics: Google, Excel, browser tips, mobile apps, Windows shortcuts, using Evernote, Facebook, chromosome browsers, using and improving your family videos and photos, and so much more.
These quick tech videos help you to learn the “little things” or have that one simple question answered without having to watch a 50 minute video. TechZone videos are 10 minutes or LESS. There are even videos as short as 3 minutes!
How to Watch the TechZone
If you are not a subscribing member, you can get a year subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars for just $49.95. Just look at what your subscription includes:
- Access to:
- 1) all the existing 1,128 classes in the library (1,377 hours of quality genealogy education)
- 2) plus the 100 webinars that will be added during the 2020 season
- 3) plus any additional bonus subscribers-only webinars (hundreds of these so far)
- 4) plus the TechZone–all available for the duration of your membership
- Access to all 4,657 pages of instructors’ handouts plus the new handouts of the 2020 season
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
- Playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Start the year off right and take your genealogy education to greater heights! Subscribe to FamilyTreeWebinars.com, today.
The Genealogy Reporter has entered an affiliate relationship with FamilyTreeWebinars.com. Clicking on links provided in this blog post may result in a commission being paid to The Genealogy Reporter at no additional cost to you.